Wednesday 7 August 2013

3 in 1

Sorry for not posting for nearly a month, I was sunning myself on holiday! Plus i have been non-stop with work since I came home a week ago. Oh well, it pays for my fashion addiction! :D
I have finally gotten around to doing a previously promised post on how I would style this AMAZING River Island neon embossed jacket. It's from the Spring/Summer 2012 Collection, and unfortunately is not available any more, (for obvious reasons, I mean look at it!). It is a jacket of many tricks, with the ability to turn heads as a finishing piece to an already polished party outfit, as well as instantly adding a pop of colour and edge to a simple white shirt and boyfriend jeans. Here's 3 ways that I like to style this jacket for day and night time looks. Enjoy!

(Sorry the lighting isn't great, the only chance I had to take these photos were on a miserable rainy day. Thats Ireland for you!)

Outfit 1

                           
Jacket-River Island
Blue silk top-Forever 21
White embossed skirt-Zara
Studded heels-River Island
Earrings-Accessorize
Oversized jewel ring-Accessorize



 Outfit 2

Jacket-As before
Neon pink top-Primark
Elephant printed shorts-Primark
Turquoise flatforms-Zara
Gold necklace- Portuguese market




Outfit 3


Jacket- As before
White studded shirt- H&M
Ripped boyfriend jeans- American Eagle
 Studded pumps- Primark
Blue stone vine necklace- Zara
White ring- Forever 21



Ciara x

2 comments:

  1. I love those little elephant shorts- I'm going to have to track those down in Primark!
    You have a lovely blog :)
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! I'm still trying to play around with it to get it to look how I want! :)
      Just checked out your blog, its great! I will definately be following :D
      x

      Delete