Sunday 11 August 2013

Style Crush ~ Angela Scanlon

With a thriving career in the fashion industry that is evolving day after day, freelance fashion writer, stylist and now Tv presenter Angela Scanlon is quickly becoming one of my style icons.
This Irish cailĂ­n is a big inspiration for me both in terms of her eclectic, edgy yet effortless, polished personal style, and her career achievements in writing and styling. On a side note, I also have bucket-loads of respect for anyone who embraces their natural traits ie. Angela's glossy red-hair, and ivory white skin tone (which I have myself!) are two typical Irish features that most try to cover up, but they are something she flaunts with pride. I love that. Go and check out her feature "Proud to be pale" in the current September issue of my style bible Company Magazine.
(How AMAZING is this outfit?! I want it. Now.)

 After studying business in college, she got involved with boutiques and styling in her hometown of Dublin, and eventually made the decision to move to London after multiple doors opened for her. She has worked for publications such as Vogue, Company, The Irish Times, and Grazia, as well as clients which include Topshop, The British Fashion Council, Christian Louboutin, and most recently with Louis Vuitton as a model for their Neverfull handbag. Angela's thriving career in the fashion industry is certainly one which I aspire to have the opportunity to emulate in the future. Vogue have already named her 'One to watch' for 2013, and I couldn't agree more!

Check out her blog here ---> http://angelascanlon.com
Instagram --->http://instagram.com/angelascanlon
Twitter --->https://twitter.com/angelascanlon


 Here are a few snaps of my favourite drool-worthy looks from Angela!















Ciara x

No comments:

Post a Comment