Friday 13 September 2013

And we danced all night


I wore this beautiful outfit for my 18th birthday party a few weeks ago (which was an unreal night!), and I would challenge anyone to not feel great in it. It's an attention grabbing outfit for sure. It has the perfect mix of comfort, glamour and edge, and was even easy to dance in which is very importatnt to me! Anyone who knows about my sense of style knows I cannot resist textured pieces. EVER.
The contrast between the jewel-toned embellishments and the deicate silk, backless top mesmerises me. If I'm standing in front of my wardrobe in the morning thinking "What the hell am I going to wear?!" I always fall back on the idea of mixing contrasting fabrics. It always looks like you put a lot of thought into your outfit, and elevates it to the next level without much effort.

Now can anyone take a guess as to wear this gorgeous outfit is from? Zara of course, where else?! I swear I have a serious problem with wanting to buy everything in Zara. The attention to detail and quality of their garments are just amazing for the price. Since I've been earning money from my summer job, half of my wardrobe now consists of Zara pieces! No exaggeration. I'm not going to lie though, I wouldn't be complaining if someday I collected enough to open up my own shop. A girl can dream.


Ciara x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ciara,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valencia,

      I was thrilled that you contacted me! I checked out the site and will definitely be posting, it has really cool vibe about it. Thank you!

      Delete